1. Improves immune function.
2. Promotes healthy inflammatory response.
3. Lower elevated levels of LDL cholesterol.
4. Beta-Glucan is a safe and powerful immune-enhancing agent for functional foods and drinks.
5. It is safe for people with yeast allergy. Because those components in yeast which may cause allergy are completely removed during the production process.
6. It is a pure and natural ingredient. It can also be used for vegetarian and vegan products.
7. Stimulates the skin’s ability to repair, renew and protect itself.
8. It has potential as adjuvant in the treatment of cancer.
1. Improve general immune health
2. Maintain overall physical health
3. Provide immune support as we age.
4. Protect against the harmful effects of stress.
5. Promote healthy energy levels and mental clarity.
In a cold-and-flu season pilot study with older adults, Yeast beta glucan demonstrated a trend towards reducing the number of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI), reducing symptom days of a cold, and statistically significant changes in the body’s response to viral encounters and inflammation.